Friday, September 24, 2010

Socially Adequate U Say?

Was sent to IMAGE training by the company...no la!!! I swear I DID NOT sia-sueh myself to the point they beh tahan and send me!!!!! It was one of those perks you get being an employee.

So there was those tips on choosing clothes for men, how to dress to 'kill' ....your career. Table settings and how to use your utensils on the proper western dining settings. Eh very informative leh, all 20 over years I just bantai and act like I know.....observe babeh observe.

And the very end.....it was make up class!!!! All hail to the miracle for women. Seriously, I don't belief in so called 'natural beauty' bla bla bla, yes you can be beautiful without make up, but by all means, doncha think you look a bit washed out without at least some colour on the lips?

Anyway, my lesson of the day is : bloody hell I need to go find THAT mascara that made my almost non-existence lashes stand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment