Friday, September 17, 2010

Flip Flip

Its been a while since I touched any books let alone academic books. Don't get me wrong, I love books....umm ok exclusion for secondary school textbooks.....but I love books in general. Yes including that HUGE textbook written by Phillip Kotler that I was too stingy to buy.

Psst I spent one whole week reading my strategic management textbook 2 months after I graduated.....don't tell anyone k?


Some fortunate (or unfortunate) being who saw my huge collection of books before I sold 80% off and donated another few once asked me what's with that obsession with books, since I'm not even obsessed with Edward Cullen, yeah I'm not (don't tell Ah Mei...I not yet finish reading New Moon). Well, there is no exact answer to it innit? Afterall.....its just....books. Right?

Back to it, I miss my books, I miss the library full of books even if its academic. I thought I've forgotten what it felt like, but my recent attempts on searching some theories online not only revived that memory of hearing that flipping pages that leads to BINGO! I found the answer! Admittingly uncle Google is a gazillion times faster to generate leads to an answer, but, never to one that satisfies me like that heavy thingy that gives me a backache if I brought it for a walk, and I don't mean my dog.

***


Looking at that pile of *dust collecting bunnies* sitting quietly on my shelves, I cannot help but to wonder, should I pursue them further and go study for Masters..... hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment