Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Will - Part 2

This part is only if I ever got married.

Dear Hubby,

I know I'm no longer with you, if something happened to me while we are still pre-menopousal, you can consider getting married again, BUT, please adhere by the following:

1. She dies NOT get to touch ANY of my teddy bears, bury them with me if u must.
2. She shalt not sleep on my pillow, bury it with me too...oh and my blanky
3. My money is MY MONEY! If in doubt, return the kah-ching to the my family clan, Hey you decided to get married again, my money is not to sponsor another woman.

other than that, I'm good. K? and oh!! If got kiddos, make sure they know who REAL mommy is k? muah!!

oh ya oh ya...burn more shoes, and NOT the traditional ones!! I want heels heels heels, and some wedges, Nike Air is good to go too, but they don't go with all the dresses u know.

Cosmetics!!!!!! NEVER FORGET!!!!!!

Books! The essential. Female mags too.....

Am I asking for too much dear?

haha, think you should have gotten used to it from the moment u decided to marry me, right?


+++

* think no bloke is gonna get conned into marrying me after they see this piece haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment